The library board has established these policies to govern the library. These policies serve as a blue print for effective library operation, underscore the library's service philosophy and ensure that customers receive consistent service. The policies are reviewed regularly to help guarantee that they remain timely. Click on the links to read specific policies.
- City of Estherville Library Ordinance
- Borrowing Agreement (10/2023)
- Collection Development Policy (11/2023)
- Statement of Concern Policy (11/2023)
- (Notice of Law Governing Concealed Library Materials, 7/2020
- Meteorite Letter (dated 1939)